79 Spit Value?

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: 79 Spit Value?
From: SpeedSites@aol.com
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 1999 03:28:50 EDT
List-

I have a friend who will be selling her recent resto'd 79 Spitfire. It's got
38k original (I have known her for 20 years, it's real!) miles, white,
(former) husband recently wnet thru the car. Not a frame-up, but close with
some improvements (radiator shroud, etc). Car has been run weekly (or
thereabouts) in garage and is very nice. Paaint could use a buffing, but is
good.

Anyone give me an idea of fair value to a purist? I have no financial
interest, just helping a friend. Whoever gets the car will be happy, I think.
I used to drive it alot and it's as pretty as a Spit gets.

Regards-

Rod Pyle
69 TR6
57 Healey