Re: Steering wheel (Les Leston)

To: Tony Rhodes <ARhodes@compuserve.com>
Subject: Re: Steering wheel (Les Leston)
From: McCoy Reed <mccoy@moonflower.uark.edu>
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 1999 08:27:43 -0500 (CDT)
Cc: Triumph List <triumphs@autox.team.net>

On Mon, 20 Sep 1999, Tony Rhodes wrote:

> I have a nice wood rim Les Leston wheel.  It is a period acccessory.  I did
> see one for sale in dire need of refinishing for about $150 last spring.
> I bet you can find one in better condition for less if you look.

Speaking of Les Leston wheels, I have one from a Mk 2 Spitfire, but I need
to find an adapter to fit it on a 1980 Spitfire.  Unfortunately, I have
not found one.  Anybody know if there is one available for a late Spit?
If so, Anybody know where I could get one?
--McCoy Reed
 --1980 Triumph Spitfire 1500
  --Fayetteville, AR