Re: TRFaq (fwd)

To: Gerardo Rodriguez <grodriguez@hp.com>
Subject: Re: TRFaq (fwd)
From: Malcolm Walker <walker05@camosun.bc.ca>
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 1999 13:59:19 -0700 (PDT)
Cc: The Usual Suspects <triumphs@autox.team.net>
On Thu, 23 Sep 1999, Gerardo Rodriguez wrote:

List: This message came to me via the TRFaq email link, and I can't answer
it due to lack of TR6.

It's an early TR6, maybe someone can help this guy... as always, please
respond to Gerardo, and not to me!

Gerardo: I forwarded this message to the triumphs mailing list.  Hopefully
someone out there can help you out.

> Hi: My name is Gerardo Rodriguez and Iam looking some information to
> finish my 69 TR6 restoration. I am looking the exact location for
> Emission lables on this year. The lables part no. are cnp52,cnp601 and
> 145313, Roadster Factory part no. The only information I have is there
> going underside of bonet and 145313 under bonet. But I need exact
> location or aproximated or more information.
> You can contactme at grodriguez@hp.com

-Malcolm
* There is a FAQ for this list!  Its new home is:
http://www.islandnet.com/~walker05/triumph/trfaq.htm