RE: Practical Classics TR4A Restoration

To: TomAndKate@compuserve.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Practical Classics TR4A Restoration
From: Day.John@fin.gc.ca
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 1999 11:04:40 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
Wouldn't everyone like to find a buyer like this for their own project cars?

On the other hand, I just heard from a local guy interested in joining our
local club who had bought a TR3A restoration project from an estate sale
after the owner had passed away. There are essentially 2 cars there, and
dozens of NOS parts gathered since the late 1970's, including a crank,
pistons & liners, & other main bits. All for $900 Cdn. THAT's the way to
start a restoration project!!

Cheers, JD