Need TR3 body plate numbers

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Need TR3 body plate numbers
From: "Roy" <techman@metrolink.net>
Date: Sat, 25 Sep 1999 11:08:54 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
I'm doing a full restoration of a '60 TR3. The body plates are missing. I've
got some info about how to order a build history from British Motor Industry
Heritage Trust (but no phone number for them). Supposedly, info for numbers
above TS60000 is scarce.

Any suggestions about what to do?

Any TR3 owners with numbers that might suggest what body plate numbers I
"should have"?

Commission number:  TS63103LO
Engine number:      TS63356E
Transmission:       302551 (I'm pretty sure this is a TR4 unit, not TR3)
Body plate no. 1:   (missing)
Body plate no. 2:   (missing)

Roy Malac
techman@metrolink.net
(had a BRG '59 TR3 in 1974 - 1976 in Savannah, GA, would like to try to
determine what ever happened to it, but can't find the commission number)