TS61003

To: TR List <triumphs@autox.team.net> charset=ISO-8859-1
Subject: TS61003
From: Dave Massey <105671.471@compuserve.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 1999 17:11:38 -0400
Sorry to bomb the list but I have just received a request
for information regarding the history of TR3A commission
number TS61003 L from its new owner Raymond van Donk
of The Netherlands.  It was build in 1959 and delivered to
the Jones Bischoff dealership in St. Louis, MO USA.

I've lived in St. Louis all my life and I don't recall the
Jones Bischoff dealership but then in 1959 I was a bit
too young to be frequenting the car lots.

If anyone has any information they want to impart send it to
me and I will send it on.

Dave Massey
St. Louis, MO USA

105671.471@compuserve.com