NOT TR RELATED

To: Triumph Newsgroup <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: NOT TR RELATED
From: jmwagner <jmwagner@greenheart.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 1999 08:20:44 -0700
I just thought this might be worth sharing...  in case you guys are
wondering what I'm doing when I'm not slaving away at gaskets and
TRs...  if you go to this site and click on the commercial with the
tanks in it... or recognize the commercial and see it on TV...  I'm
actually in the commercial... barely visible, popping out of a tank with
binoculars.   I was working in the props department on this job and just
had the opportunity to jump in, in a costume, for a cameo!  It's
subliminal advertising for my gaskets.

http://www.apple.com/hotnews/

--Justin