TRF

To: tr <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: TRF
From: Michael Ferguson <fergie@ntplx.net>
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 1999 13:14:02 -0400
My turn. I just called TRF to confirm pricing and end date for the sale
that's been discussed lately. I was told that the sale applied only to
those who received the flyer (spent $x over the past year)!  This is an
unbelievable marketing ploy! Charles must not want new customers - and
it looks like he'll get his wish. Well, at least I won't have to worry
about backorders, charges to my card before the parts are shipped and no
credit for returned parts. Hello and Goodbye, Mr. Runyan.

--
Michael Ferguson
1959 TR3A     TS53990L