VTR SE

To: triumphs@autox.team.net (TR List)
Subject: VTR SE
From: Jody007@aol.com
Date: Tue, 2 Nov 1999 20:30:05 EST
 I too had a great time and the host club DID do a great job. As member of
the Temple of Triumph I know how much work is involved as we did one a couple
of years ago. "General Art" did a fine job of rallying his troops, and his
wife "Momma Kelly" took care of me as only a fine bartender could.
  But I want to know just how David Finklestien was everywhere at once. I
registered Thursday afternoon, he was there, Friday I autocrossed, he was a
worker, photographer and a fine driver, When to the auction Friday night, he
was an auctioneer, went to the Funkanha Saturday morning, he was the starter,
went to the car show he was there with his car. And if that's not enough
every time I went to the hospitality suite he was there too.
  As I said earlier a lot work went into this event, but I think David
deserves a standing ovation.
                                                Jody
                                       73 Magenta TR6