Great book

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Great book
From: "Roger Colson" <sassamon@mediaone.net>
Date: Thu, 4 Nov 1999 20:38:57 -0500
Hello listers,

     Just received my copy of Bill Piggott's book "Triumph by Name,
Triumph by Nature".

     What a great book.  Full of sidescreen TR information and
pictures.  Old advertising literature and racing information.

   One of the pictures (pg 183) shows a Halda Speed Pilot mounted
between the seats.  Now I might not get rid of mine but put it in the
TR3.

     First heard about this book in Bill's other book "Original TR2,3
and 3A".  Checked around and nobody had it.  Checked the list
archives and Classic Motorbooks were mentioned as a source.  I
called their 800 number and they had a couple in stock.

     If you want this book I would suggest that you contact Classic
Motorbooks right away.

1-800-826-6600

P/N  120056D

No affiliation with Classic Motorbooks just a satisfied customer.

Roger Colson
57 TR3  TS21383L
sassamon@mediaone.net