Re: rolling roads

To: triumphs@autox.team.net, mini-list@autox.team.net, Sebastian_King@ipc.co.uk
Subject: Re: rolling roads
From: "J.H. Roulleaux" <Jean.Rouleaux@skynet.be>
Date: Fri, 5 Nov 1999 16:33:09 +0100
From:                   Sebastian_King@ipc.co.uk
Date sent:              Fri, 5 Nov 1999 10:18:22 +0000
Subject:                rolling roads
To:                     triumphs@autox.team.net, mini-list@autox.team.net
Send reply to:          Sebastian_King@ipc.co.uk

Need a rolling road in oxfordshire for the weekend - anyone know of one??

Seb

Sebastian,
In general Rolling roads have to be booked in advance, I doubt you
find one at short notice. The TR Register Supplier Scheme
indicates only a few available in UK  and they are Bedfordshire,
Hampshire,Cambridgeshire,Somerset,Worchestershire and
Nottinghamshire.
Maybe Frank Williams in Didcot also got one but I doubt that they
work on weekends after the F1 season is finished.

And Joe the road did not roll away its the earth that rotated
soon it will be in Arizona
Regards

Jean R