Home From VTR South

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Home From VTR South
From: JRossi727@aol.com
Date: Sun, 7 Nov 1999 09:19:52 EST
Hello All.  Gretchen and I just made it back from the VTR Southeast and
traveling around central Fla. yesterday at noon (Nov.4) The TR-6 did well.
Only burning gas and some oil.  And leaking some oil at every overnight stay.
 Likes to mark it spot.  Kinda like a dog.  This car has travel from
Flintstone to Portland to Roadster Party.  Back to Flintstone,  And down to
Fla. and touring.  All that traveling.  One speedo cable and new brake shoes
for the rear.  "What a long strange trip it has been." The hosting club did a
fine job and a good time was had by the Rossi's.  Thanks to all.
John and Gretchen Rossi,   Flintstone, GA

PS.  Fred.  I looked and do not have a TR-3 drive shaft.  Sorry.