Triumph 6 cylinder head Website

To: "Triumphs List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Triumph 6 cylinder head Website
From: "jonmac" <jonmac@ndirect.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 9 Nov 1999 18:05:33 -0000charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: "Jim Altman" <jaltman@altlaw.com>

Listers,

Thanks to Jim Altman's kindness, the cylinder head website
for Triumph 6 cylinder lumps is up and running. The URL is
http://www.tr6.org/cylheads and there's a link to it from
the main page at http://www.tr6.org It's only a 2 pager so
don't expect anything earth-shattering and there's certainly
no rocket science there!

My apologies to those of you who find it slow in the
download. It was created in MS Publisher and then
technicalled into HTML by powers that I would not dare to
claim I understand. I am in possession of MS FrontPage but
in spite of several previous attempts at trying to believe
what Bill Gates claims that its just like doing a WP
document, I do have to say I find FP about as user friendly
as a cornered rat! I suppose it's all a question of age.
Give me an over-engined swing axle, a wet road and a set of
bald cross-plies and I don't have nearly so much difficulty.
At least, I can see where I'm going - most of the time!

Jonmac