Re: Hemmings Ads this month

To: triumphs@mcleodusa.net
Subject: Re: Hemmings Ads this month
From: KTRIUMPH@aol.com
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 1999 00:06:02 EST
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
In a message dated 11/9/99 8:35:30 PM Eastern Standard Time,
triumphs@mcleodusa.net writes:

<< While glancing at the latest Hemmings Motor News, my eye was caught by two
 ads.  One for a 1936 Triumph Gloria Foursome coupe and another for a 1939
 Dolomite Royal.  The Gloria is located in New York and the Dolomite is in
 Michigan.  Does anyone on the list know either of these cars?  Both are WELL
 out of my price range, but these models are rare enough to be interesting.

 Ken Gano

Hi Ken

Probably also beyond my modest means, but just for curiosity how much were
they?
Would either of these be regarded as a Southern Cross? I remember seeing on
the VTR site, I think, that there were only 2 SX in the US.

Ken Nuelle
58 TR3A
62 TR3B
64 TR4