Brake and Clutch Pedal Springs

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Brake and Clutch Pedal Springs
From: Harrymague@aol.com
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 1999 19:36:17 EST
Ok, I have got my new body painted and mounted on the frame.  The restoration
is going well I guess.  As I start to put things back, I have found that my
memory from 2 years ago when I took things apart isn't as good as I thought.

In put the brake and clutch bake together I can't figure out the spring
return on the brake.  The clutch is obvious but the brake side has got me
stumped.  Does anybody have a picture or can describe where the spring is
attached to the black frame of the pedals.  I have looked in several book and
shop manuals with no help.

This is probably the first in a several questions as I continue to put my car
back together.  thanks

Harry
An almost 74 TR6