Introduction

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Introduction
From: Tobermory9@aol.com
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 1999 17:19:49 EST
Hi -
I'm a newbie to the list and I thought I'd take the time to introduce myself
and ask a question at the same time.  My dad and I are taking the plunge into
Triumph ownership - tomorrow we will be picking up a red 1971 TR6.  The car
is in excellent condition in both body and engine. We're buying from a
reputable family friend who deals in old/classic cars (not all British).  I'm
obviously thrilled and excited, and our friend has given us a couple of leads
for places to have the car serviced when necessary.  As we are storing the
car for the winter, I probably won't be needing any service soo, but there's
no time like the present to compile a list of reputable and knowledgable
service technicians.  I live near Chicago, and any recommendations would be
greatly appreciated.  That's it for now - I'm sure I'll be checking in
periodically with more questions.
Thanks & regards,
Paula