GT6 Owners..Read up!

To: "Triumph list" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: GT6 Owners..Read up!
From: "Ken & Beth" <bethken@erols.com>
Date: Sat, 13 Nov 1999 18:50:06 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
I've counted 24 of us so far (myself included) on this group. Obviously I'm
not counting lurkers (step forward).

I don't know about you guys, but I'd like to see "our" cars. Getting
together is too much trouble, so here's what I came up with. Everybody
(common'...it's not that much trouble) sends me a nice color shot of your
car. I'll compile them onto so many sheets of paper, color copy them, and
send everybody who participated a photo collection of the stable!

I'll set thelast day of November as a deadline. If you can't get a photo to
me by then, you're too damn busy and will probably have a heartattack on
Thanksgiving Day anyway.

Send em' to:

Ken Shapiro
"Hiss House"