FW: Herald 1200 in Danger (UK)

To: "'triumphs@autox.team.net'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: FW: Herald 1200 in Danger (UK)
From: Keith Bennett <triumph@compuserve.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Nov 1999 08:48:33 -0000

I'm forwarding this message to the list in the hope that a UK based reader may
be able to rescue this car, for parts if nothing else. If anyone can help
please contact me and I'll put you in touch with Chris. Please feel free to
forward this message to anyone you think may be interested.

Regards,

Keith Bennett

keith.bennett@club.triumph.org.uk