[no subject]

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
From: "Stéphane" St-Amant <stephanestamant@netscape.net>
Date: 16 Nov 99 09:58:32 EST
Hello everyone,

I'm less than a week old member of this list so let me present myself.
My name is Stephane St-Amant and I am from Gatineau, Quebec, Canada.  I'm a
new proud owner of a '71 TR6 that I just acquired less than 48 hours ago and
here's my first question already:

I'm looking for a good book on TR6.  One that will show me the car in details
(exploded view of the parts and so on --like the Haynes automotive manuels).
This is my first project so I would like to start on the right foot by
planning carefully. If anyone knows where I can buy or order one, the info
would be greatly appreciated.

This car has been sitting still for 14 years; 13 in a barn and 1 (last year)
out in the field (covered by snow during winter! -- What a shame!!!).

Needless to say that it needs a ***COMPLETE*** restoration.  I would like to
start to take it apart within the next few weeks (as soon as I build myself
some shelves in the garage to put the part on!!!).

BTW, I'm NOT a mechanic by profession (but I'm a good reader and learner),
this is my first restoration project (although I have a few parts for 1930
Ford Street Rod future project) and this is my first LBC.  WOW, I guess the
saying that says that you have to be a little CRAZY to own a british car is
true!!! ;-)

(As soon as my Webpage is up, I'll post pictures of it and updates on the
project)

Thanks in advance for your help.
Stef
'71 TR6 (Ready for a looooong Pit Stop!)