New TR6 Owner

To: "triumph" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: New TR6 Owner
From: "Bob Maser" <w6tr@mindspring.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 1999 20:54:19 -0800charset="iso-8859-1"
I have been having some problems sending messages to this group.  Maybe this
configuration will fix it.  I just bought a pair of Weber DGV 32/36's to try
to improve performance.  I'm wondering whether I should have bought DCOE's
instead.

My TR6 has 36000 miles and has never been restored.  As I understand, it is
one of the last TR6's made. The VIN is CF57983UO and has been babied all of
its life, which has been entirely in the southwest.

After reading the chatter on this group. it looks like I have found a good
place to get info on the TR6.  I have owned Healeys and MG's in the past but
this is my first experience with Triumph.

Bob Maser    Riverside CA