Re: Soft top dye

To: sujit roy <sujitroy@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: Soft top dye
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 1999 16:45:28 -0700
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Don't know about Dye, but there is vinyl paint that works well on
upholstery.  I painted my daughter's 65 Beetle sun visors (they were
stained from cigarette smoke) and the white vinyl paint covered
exceedingly well without any cracking now after 5 years.

regards,
Joe

--
 -- Dave Weinbaum in National Enquirer