Re: Tea and the British (No LBC content & long - my humble apologies)

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Tea and the British (No LBC content & long - my humble apologies)
From: "paul" <paul@stapletons.screaming.net>
Date: Fri, 26 Nov 1999 00:44:56 -0000
you are mostly right about tea it is a very personal thing and life would
not be so good if everyone was the same, however the pot must be pre-heated
as must the mugs (not enough tea goes into a cup) tea bags are fine as far
as im concerned but the milk must go in first becouse if the tea goes in
first you will scold the milk so as far as im concerned thats a big no no.
Ive managed to drink army tea for fifteen years and although a lot of chefs
make a very bad ern of tea Ive found that 70% do a reasonable job in the
field although this might be due to living in the field and being desperate
for a mug of tea!
personally i prefer about 8 mugs a day but at the moment im off for a nice
cup of beer
    I think this thread might turn out to be very interesting though