Re: British obsession with "a nice cup of char" (No LBC content)

To: 105671.471@compuserve.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: British obsession with "a nice cup of char" (No LBC content)
From: GuyotLeonF@aol.com
Date: Fri, 26 Nov 1999 13:39:47 EST
105671.471@compuserve.com writes:

<< Makes one wonder with whom Boy George is having sex?

Or indeed, who would want to?

 Dave

 P.S. Here in the Midwest United States there is a folksy recipe for some
 sort of fruit salad called "Better Than Sex."  Its a nice fruit salad but
 all I can say is if it is "Better Than Sex" then they are doing something
 wrong! >>

A friend in South Africa once described driving his TR3 at 100mph+ as better
than sex, (actually he told me it gave him a 'hard-on'), but in that case, he
might be right!
(of course, judging by the parlous state of their roads and atrocious
driving, it may just have been pure fear!)

Léon

ps. sorry if my language above offends any listers sensibilities!