master cylinder wiring

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: master cylinder wiring
From: Crazeecooter@aol.com
Date: Sat, 27 Nov 1999 20:27:34 EST
Earlier this afternoon and re-installed my wiring harness (doing a frame
off)...and now I have just put in the master cylinder and brake lines.  The
question I have is this...the brake lines feed off the master cylinder into a
brass piece connected just aft of the wheel well.  That brass piece has a
connection to the wiring harness on the top....it looks as though it is a two
wire connector...but I only have one lavender wire going into to the plastic
plug coming from the wiring harness........am I missing a wire..if so were is
it suppossed to go?

If this is really confusing...and you think you might have an idea....please
call me at 888-773-6427....either I or my uncle Jerry will answer  (it goes
to his cell)...thanks...

Jonathan.