CARS (Bryce Mack) Request Info

To: TR List <triumphs@autox.team.net> charset=ISO-8859-1
Subject: CARS (Bryce Mack) Request Info
From: FRANK BAUMANN <FrankBaumann@compuserve.com>
Date: Sun, 28 Nov 1999 01:33:05 -0500
I am in the final stages of negotiating with Bryce Mack for a Triumph TR3
and the restoration of the vehicle under a contract with Bryce. I have met
with Bryce briefly and he seems like a reasonable gentleman. I am about to
commit a large amount of money ( for me any way) and I would like to
inquire if any one on the list has purchased services, parts or a vehicle
from Bryce and what there experiences has been. You may contact me on the
list or directly at:

frankbaumann@compuserve.com

Thanks,

Frank Baumann