Aeroquip dash AN reference

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Aeroquip dash AN reference
From: "Ken Gano" <triumphs@mcleodusa.net>
Date: Sun, 28 Nov 1999 13:07:00 -0600charset="iso-8859-1"
I have mounted an oil cooler to the front of the radiator on the TR3.  The
mounting is such that the hoses are being pinched by the lip of the front
apron.  I would like to add a 90 degree adaptor to move the hoses off to the
side enough to prevent them from chafing on the apron lip.

I BELIEVE the hoses use either an Aeroquip  -AN or  -AQP fittings on the
end.  I can not however tell which or which size.   This cooler was bought
some years ago from another lister and the packaging is long gone.  He
seemed to think it came from TRF.  Does anyone know for sure what the
fittings are, or could someone direct me towards a reference chart that
shows the various sizes (O. D., TPI, etc.) ?

TIA

Ken Gano