Daytona Turkey Rod Run

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Daytona Turkey Rod Run
From: LBPB1@aol.com
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 1999 00:33:10 EST
Hi All!
         I just got back from the Turkey Rod run in Daytona, Fl. There were
more British cars there this time than the last two years.
lots of Jags, a  few Triumphs (TR 8, TR 7s, 1500 Spits,a TR4 with a 350 chevy
in it), an Elva, a real Lotus Elan (RHD), a kit Super Seven (with a real twin
cam in it), a Morgan, a few MG Bs , an A , several TDs and a couple of Migits
and a couple of AH 3000s one of which was a works reproduction in race trim.
Of course the other ten thousand cars were Fords, Chevys or other Americian
makes. Still it was lots of fun and now I need a week long nap! :)

PLB3

P.S. I think we should all get togeather next year and take up a whole
section!