TR2 sidelights

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TR2 sidelights
From: John Gillis <jgillis@tcd.ie>
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 1999 09:24:07 +0000
Hello all
        I am preparing bits and pieces to replace on my TR2 shell when it
returns from the body shop. I am wiring up the side lights, which were
already removed when I bought the car. The problem is I do not know where
the earth wire connects to on the car, it is not obvious from the wiring
diagram. Could somebody let me know the correct location for each lamp and
the type of connection employed,i.e ring, bullet etc... Also an approx
length of each earth wire would be helpful, thanks as always

John Gillis
1954 TR2 TS3618. October 1954 (ground up)
1964 Triumph 3TA 350cc (a little gem)
Trinity College
Dublin,
IRELAND.