wind noises

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: wind noises
From: rtriplett@bjservices.com
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 1999 10:13:28 -0600
Cc: TR3197@aol.com

>what gives me the most pleasure. (And my wife will head for the TR3A
>every time...she can sleep in a TR3A seat at 70 MPH with the top

Speaking of top down driving, it seems that doctors have found that it is common
for long distance drivers (such as truck drivers) who drove with the window down
in the days before air conditioning to experience hearing loss in the left ear,
due to the wind noise (unless you have RHD, then I guess the right ear would be
affected).  While I don't know the db figures, it seems to be quite high.
Anyway, my point is that it might be wise to stuff a wad of cotton in the left
ear, or use an ear plug when driving long distances.
Richard (say what??)