Re: HotWire - Ignition Cable

To: Jochen.Saal@t-online.de (Jochen Saal), triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: HotWire - Ignition Cable
From: Erik Quackenbush <erik@midwestfilter.com>
Date: Wed, 01 Dec 1999 09:32:22 -0600
Cc: josa@force.de
At 10:51 PM 11/29/99 +0100, Jochen Saal wrote:

>Folks,
>
>I red an article about a product called 'HOTWIRE' from Nology/USA. It's a
high
>performance ignition wire that improves ignition performance.
>Does anybody heard about this product?

Take a look at the Magnecor igition wire site  http://www.magnecor.com .
The Magnecor site is long on facts and short on hype. In my opinion the
Nology wires, while probably higher quality than stock, are mostly a
gimmick. That said, high quality wires DO make a difference.

-Erik

--
Erik Quackenbush, V.P. Operations, Midwest Filter Corporation
1-847-680-0566 fax: 1-847-680-0832 http://www.midwestfilter.com