GT6 body panels

To: Triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: GT6 body panels
From: LBPB1@aol.com
Date: Thu, 2 Dec 1999 13:51:23 EST
Hi List,
          Well the car is in two pieces! Cut right in half, but supported by
tubes front to rear to keep things aligned. Now there is a problem with what
to do next. I realized that it will be nessary to replace the bottoms of both
rear fenders as well as the "a" post up front.
I looked in the VB book, but they only list the parts for years '71 thru '80
for the post and the front lower patch panel for the rear fenders. Does
anyone know if the panels and posts are the same in the pre '71 cars?
           Next its off to the blaster for a good cleaning. Then I can weld
in the new stuff. Thanks in advance.

PLB3