Closure on Wire Wheels TR4

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Closure on Wire Wheels TR4
From: Billtr4@aol.com
Date: Thu, 2 Dec 1999 17:02:03 EST
Thanks for all the informative and helpful info. After list info and avery
lengthly talk with Jim at British Wire Wheels, when Ihave the $ or someone
gives me an extravagant gift, my choice will be:
                            1.  Purchase from British Wire Wheels-  experts
at what they do
and priced the same as all the rest.
                             2. Chrome 60 spoke 15" - 5"  5" width allows
tubeless fitting
 of Michilen SXS no tube worries or cost, no searching for an old guy with
proper mounting and balancing equip and knowledge.
                             3. Daytons instead of Dunlops  $5 more for each,
made here for over 75 years, not shipped from across the world
                             4.Chrome allows fitting of tubeless due to no
worry about paint peeling which could cause a leak, much less time sent
cleaning, and should look great.

thanks again    Billtr4