RE: In Nj

To: <BennettDat@aol.com>
Subject: RE: In Nj
From: "Jack Brooks" <brooks@belcotech.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Dec 1999 07:06:57 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: "Triumph List" <Triumphs@autox.team.net>
Bob,

The media blaster would be Doctor Stipper,  Pat ????  If you can't find his
number via his business name, contact Keith Thomson.  I have misplaced Pat's
number also and have to call Keith to get it.  <smile>  Keith's number is
listed below.

Pat does nice work.  He did a bunch of parts for me.  His shop was always
packed with cars (rods, 'merican stuff, frames, etc., etc., oh, and Pat's
A-H Sprite.  Pricing was fair.  Quality was excellent.  He used to be a
body/paint man and cares about his work.

Nicks Auto Repair - http://www.narinc.com/   Nick Hanges 973-478-4009

For repair work also contact Keith Thomson 973-402-7773
http://www.RealeyHealey.com

Both Keith and Nick are good solid LBC mechanics.  Both also belong to New
Jersey Triumph Association.  Check us out at http://www.NJTriumphs.org.
Nick does Tech sessions.  See the events page of the NJTA website.

Regards,

Jack Brooks
1960 TR3A
1974 Norton 850 Commando
Hillsdale, NJ

>    I am looking for a fellow around Giant Stadium in or about Rutherford
Nj