Re:

To: "David Lee" <davelee1@home.com>
Subject: Re:
From: Brian Sanborn <sanborn@net1plus.com>
Date: Tue, Dec 7 1999 13:37:16 GMT-0500
Cc: <triumphs@autox.team.net>

 I was wondering if anyone could tell me how big of a headache it is
>to convert my 64 tr4 to negative ground?

David,

Nice to see another TR4 join the list.

Brad Kahler's advice is solid.  In fact, the VTR site has most of the well
traveled subjects documented. Using Dan's article, It really is not difficult
at all.  I did it on my 62 TR4 last winter and very simple... the hardest part
is swapping the wires on the ammeter if it's still in the dash.

BTW, another good source is Malcolm Walker's FAQ list at:

http://www.islandnet.com/~walker05/triumph/trfaq.htm

Brian Sanborn
'62 TR4 CT16260  Groton,MA
TR4 Website www.net1plus.com/users/sanborn/home.html