southern california mechanic?

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: southern california mechanic?
From: "David Lee" <davelee1@home.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Dec 1999 12:37:01 -0800
Hi everyone!

I was wondering if anyone could suggest a mechanic or any place I can take
my tr4 to get tuned up and checked out
Strange things are afoot with the little bugger.
1.  the car runs best showing that its around 40 degrees advanced!!! ( i
have to set it back to 0 in order to get her started)
2.  not positive the strombergs are properly tuned

Ive done all I can with #2.  Might be that they are just somehow not working
right.  But #1  whats going on!!!!
Anyhow thanks for the advice I really appreciate it!
david lee

Oh yeah I live in Irvine, CA
Thats in Orange County about 45 minutes south of LA and about an hour north
of San Diego