Surrey top?

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Surrey top?
From: Matthew R Barre <mbarre@juno.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Dec 1999 16:07:27 -0500
I followed a pointer the other day to Smoothline tops.  They make
fiberglass tops and body panels.  They bought out Parrish in 1998.  I got
a price on a TR3 top and asked if they had considered a fiberglass
version of the surrey.  Frank mentioned that they had talked about it but
hadn't had enough interest to take it much beyond that.

I have seen several TR-4 ads lately that included the phrase "no surrey
top" so I have taken that to mean that there are at least a few folks out
there looking for them.  I was thinking about one for my TR-6.  Some of
the Temple of Triumph folks have them on a 6 and it looks pretty good.
Their regulat tops go from $700 to $900 so I would guess a targa would be
a little less?!  If you would consider one drop them a line at:

Smooth0440@aol.com

MRB

Why pay more to get Web access?