Broke Float - TR6 Carb

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Broke Float - TR6 Carb
From: CarlSereda@aol.com
Date: Sat, 11 Dec 1999 15:39:37 EST
Jonathan,
May want to call Joe Curto Inc. in New York (718-762-SUSU) - expert on SUs
and Strombergs for over twenty years. I sent both my Volvo SU carbs and
Triumph Stromberg carbs for new throttle bushes/shafts last Summer (he even
makes throttle shafts for Moss) and he fixed my cracking floats on the
Strombergs too - everything for $124.00.
Carl
'64 TR4 since '74
<<I have a very big problem... In the process of rebuilding my carbs on my

71 TR6 I had a sup rise when I realized that the thing that hold the

float in the chamber is broken... I can not do anything about this??

What am I going to do? Find somebody who has an C3385 RH Zenith

Stromberg and welling to sell it to help me out? Anyway if you have an

idea to repair this or know were to find another carb let me know cause

im desperate....

Jonathan>>