Triumph list Web site finally getting going!

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Triumph list Web site finally getting going!
From: Dan Buettner <danb@thelittlemacshop.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Dec 1999 00:08:03 -0600
Check out what I have done so far at
http://www.thelittlemacshop.com/trsite/index.html

There are only five people and six cars so far, and no database as of
yet -- but I'm getting there, and you can look at each of the pages
for the six cars.  I've also compiled the "Triumph Shopper" page with
everyone who's written in so far.

Let me know what you all think!

And if you'd like to be included, just e-mail me pictures and vital
info about yourself & your car.  You can also send real photos via
the USPS to Dan Buettner, 5637 Brattleboro Avenue, Des Moines, IA
50311, and I'll scan them for you.

Remember that we'd all like to see pictures of you with your car!  (I
know, I'm not in my photos either...but I will be as soon as I can
get some new ones taken).

Dan
Dan Buettner  -  Des Moines, Iowa  -  mailto:danb@thelittlemacshop.com

1977 Spitfire, FM64159U, now with an O too. Runs & drives, but shakes
like crazy; needs new tires and a steering/suspension rebuild.
http://home.earthlink.net/~nickndan/gmachine/greenmachine.html

1957 TR3, TS15098L. Needs an O. Undergoing frame-off restoration begun 9/99.
http://home.earthlink.net/~nickndan/TR3/TR3.html

1988 Honda Civic 4WD Wagon. Gets me to work and back home again every day.
No home page. (go figure)