Dans' New TR Photo Website

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Dans' New TR Photo Website
From: CarlSereda@aol.com
Date: Sun, 12 Dec 1999 06:21:08 EST

Dan,
Nice job on the web-site ...Seeing my TR4 photo showing my second day of
'tearing-down'  from last April is giving me some motivation to hurry up and
finish the restoration! - or at least send you some cleaned up and recent
pics!
I hope others send in some photos of their cars..
Carl
'64 TR4 since '74

<< Check out what I have done so far at
http://www.thelittlemacshop.com/trsite/index.html
There are only five people and six cars so far, and no database as of
yet -- but I'm getting there, and you can look at each of the pages
for the six cars.  I've also compiled the "Triumph Shopper" page with
everyone who's written in so far.
Let me know what you all think!
Dan >>