Re: christmas present

To: MelanyB@lsnc.org, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: christmas present
From: TRIPHSTEVE@aol.com
Date: Sun, 12 Dec 1999 10:19:39 EST
Cc: jswauger@microserve.net, bill.davis@wku.edu
Hello List-

Just saw this one this morning. I copied it and placed it on the
refridgerator. Just a thought.

Melanie, although I am married I am interested in knowing whether you have
any sisters who are unmarried with similar DNA?

Good luck on your search.

Steve Thornton
Bowling Green, KY
Triumphs-
1954 TR2
1962 TR3B
1968 TR 250
1971 TR6
Generally understanding wife, but never got a TR for Christmas!