RE: Troubleshooting ignition sys

To: "David Massey" <105671.471@compuserve.com>
Subject: RE: Troubleshooting ignition sys
From: jack@cocoinc.com
Date: Sun, 12 Dec 1999 21:04:09 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: "Triumphs@Autox.Team.Net" <triumphs@autox.team.net>, "Spitfires@Autox.Team.Net" <spitfires@autox.team.net>, <randallyoung@earthlink.net>
>From what I can remember from this afternoon, I used a white wire with red
stripe, a red or maroon wire as the battery and a white cable as the
accesory. These are the labels on the ignition switch, maybe I missed one,
there was a double white cable hanign there too and a black cable on the
floor. They had undone the ignitions switch so I don't know which goes
where. The car is in a warehouse sop I won't be able to check on this until
next weekend, it's not the kind of neighborhood you can work in at night if
you know what I mean ...
Thanks for the info. I now have a plan of what to look for.

Jack Levy