Source for Old Auto Literature -- NFI

To: TR <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Source for Old Auto Literature -- NFI
From: Geo Hahn <geohahn@azstarnet.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 1999 19:04:20 -0700
This site was recommended on another (non LBC) list as a source for
out-of-print owner's manuals, shop manuals, etc.  I have not dealt with
them so I can't specifically recommend them but others (who are not shy
about complaining) spoke well of them.

http://www.schiffeuropean.com/

Most of the reprints seem to be German, Japanese & Italian but the old
stuff may include TRs.

Browsing the list I had to wonder what a 1956 Wartburg or a 1957 Goliath
were like (and marvel that someone is reprinting the manuals for them).

Geo Hahn
59 TR3A