Blue 'Ferrari'

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Blue 'Ferrari'
From: GuyotLeonF@aol.com
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 1999 16:16:56 EST
Dateline: April 1999: Simonstown, (near Capetown) South Africa
in my favorite seafood restaurant...
(you simply have to taste the Cape Crayfish & Cape Chardonnay to believe in
food heaven).
But I digress...after arriving with my friend Peter du Sautoy of the Triumph
Sports Car Club of Southern Africa, in his Midnight Blue, fully restored
TR5...
making it's usual terrific roar all the way along the seafront...
The exceedingly pretty young waitress says to Peter
"Wow, what a wonderful car! Is it a Ferrari?"
Correct reply forthcoming from a laughing Peter,
"My dear, for you, it is tonight!"

Léon

Triumph Sports Six Club
International Liaison Secretary
1963 Triumph Vitesse 2-Litre Convertible