<no subject>

To: Triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: <no subject>
From: "david orcutt" <dorcutt@total.net>
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 1999 19:07:00 -0500
Looking for some ideas.

Last year I went through the rear end of my 75 TR6.   I decided to update my
rear springs with a set of heavy duty springs from british victoria out of
Kansas.  When I got them I found that they were apr 3/4 of an inch shorter
than the originals but were stiffer.  I went ahead and installed them anyway
and all and all seem to be OK, however on occasion I would bottom out on the
rubber snubbers. Not often.

This year I'm going to pull the heavy duty springs out and go back with the
originals, however I was going add the aluminum spacer that roadster sells
and see what happens.  I would be interested if any one else has learned of
a better way to go forward or has other suggestions.