RE: Colortune

To: "Ken Waringa" <kwaringa@dynsys.com>, "Triumphs" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Colortune
From: "Gene Garrison" <gene@garrison-grafixx.com>
Date: Sun, 19 Dec 1999 10:05:17 -0800charset="iso-8859-1"
Ken -

On my wife's late model MGB (I believe it was an '89; single carb
de-smogged, couldn't keep up with the typical VW Beetle) it worked like a
charm.  Was able to dial the mixture right in.  And the smog test numbers
showed it.

On my '73 TR6 with a PI cam and regular dual Strombergs, I don't get a
stable enough idle to get any useful readings off the Colortune.

So my guess is that if you have a really smooth idle, it'll work well for
you.

- GeneG