GT-6 Parts

To: Spitfire List <spitfires@autox.team.net>, "spitfire-enthusiast@egroups.com" <spitfire-enthusiast@egroups.com>, Triumph List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: GT-6 Parts
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Sun, 19 Dec 1999 15:11:08 -0700
I have an opportunity to purchase a 1972 GT6 at a very attractive
price.  Not that I need a GT6, but I do need some parts from one to put
on my race car project.  So I would like to see if there are people out
there in TR Land who need parts from the car.

Basically, I will be using the suspension and brake components (perhaps
the frame, brakes and suspension).

Everything else would be available.  I would need to move the thing
quickly since I don't have the space to store it for a very long time.

So, if anybody needs any parts (particularly the body/interior), please
let me know as soon as possible.  In case anybody doesn't know, I am
located just south of Tucson, Arizona.

Regards,
Joe Curry
--