Powder Coat & A Warm Place to work

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Powder Coat & A Warm Place to work
From: Jeff Johnson <jguy@erinet.com>
Date: Sun, 19 Dec 1999 22:03:13 -0500
Lads,

I've just struck on the most awesome setup that I've been offered in
many a year- a 1500 square foot  (free) heated building for the winter.
I wasted no time and was moved in the next day. I (finally) powdercoated
my first piece of metal and coming this Tuesday will have my TR6
flatbedded there in order to work on it this winter.  I  just wanted to
say thanks to every Triumph aficianado on the list and may your
Christmas be as extraordinary as mine.

Jesus said," I have come that they may have life and have it to the
full"  John 10:10b

Merry Christmas ,

Jeff Johnson
'76 TR6