Re: Have a Peek

To: David Massey <105671.471@compuserve.com>
Subject: Re: Have a Peek
From: Odd Hedberg <odd@triumphclub.se>
Date: Fri, 24 Dec 1999 09:08:14 +0100
Cc: TR List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
I'll try to Dave,
but I'll probably be busy at work when he whizzes by... Have the
evening shift today, You see. People need their electricity even
though it's Christmas Eve so I'll be spending the time in the plant
Control Room.
Have a Merry Christmas Yourself,
/Odd

--
Odd Hedberg
Pomonagatan 4           International liaison secretary,