RE: Atlanta-area Triumph mechanics?

To: "'Ian McLeod'" <canada@voyageronline.net>, "'triumphs@autox. team. net' \(E-mail\)" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Atlanta-area Triumph mechanics?
From: "Jim Altman" <jaltman@altlaw.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Dec 1999 06:19:18 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
Ric Cline has an excellent reputation, I have never used him.  Also
available are Dan Daugherty (Global Restoration 770 424 0411) in Marietta
and Neal Estes (Neal's Restorations, dunno his number but he's in the rear
of the AIAP warehouse) in Decatur.

I know both these guys and wouldn't hesitate to use either one.  BTW Atlanta
is a great place to find a car.  No salt on the roads; no salt in the air.

Jim Altman  jaltman@altlaw.com Illigitimi non Carborundum
http://www.altlaw.com/metro/jaltman.html    69-TR6 80-TR8  W4UCK