Triumph Herald For Sale

Subject: Triumph Herald For Sale
From: Pete & Aprille Chadwell <dynamic@transport.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Dec 1999 17:42:29 -0800
For any of you Herald fanatics out there:

I just learned of a Herald that is up for sale here in Bend, Oregon.
(Central Oregon) I have seen the car on the road while driving around
in my TR6, but at this point I cannot personally vouch for its
condition.  However, in speaking with the owner, it sounds like a
pretty nice car.  It has 52,000 original miles.  Color is baby blue,
owner is asking $5700.

If this raises anyone's curiosity, e-mail me off-list.  I plan on
seeing the car within the next couple of weeks to look it over, just
for my own curiosity.  I'm not in the position to buy, but I've not
been around Heralds very much so I thought I'd check it out.  I'd be
happy to help hook any interested parties up with the owner, etc, etc.

Happy New Year!

Pete & Aprille Chadwell
Dynamic Arts
(541) 317-5751